Intermediate Course in NVC
14th – 17th April 2016
This 4-day course is an intermediate course in Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
Integrating NVC is for you if you are already familiar with the basic concepts of NVC (for example, have attended at least a 1-day training such as Educație Empatică or Getting Started) and you wish to deepen your understanding and use of the approach.
The focus will be about deepening and integrating Nonviolent Communication more naturally and fluently into your day to day lives and using it to help us manage more demanding situations such as anger and guilt or the relationships you would love to improve.
During the workshops you will:
- deepen your understanding of communication
- explore the dynamics of relationships (personal and professional)
- increase your confidence and ability to deal with situations and people you currently find challenging
- get insights into the bigger picture of your life and capacity to live at your best
- identify ways to bring more joy and lightness into your life
- move past and free yourself from unresolved anger, shame or guilt.
The course can be taken on its own or as an intermediate step in a longer programme that includes ‘Getting Started’ and continues with ‘Living NVC’.
The workshop counts for 4 days accredited training for anyone wishing to become a CNVC Certified Trainer.
The workshop will cover:
- How to stay connected to yourself and increase your awareness of needs
- Further develop skills of empathy and honesty
- Bring more joy into your life
- Deal with guilt, shame and anger
- Make NVC sound fluent and natural.
In addition there will be space to work on other topics of particular interest to you.
- Thursday 14th April: 09.30 to 17.30
- Friday 15th April: 09.30 to 17.30
- Saturday 16th April: 10.00 to 17.30
- Sunday 17th April: 10.00 to 15.30.
The training takes place in Bucharest at la Lumea lui Momo, Strada Grigore Cobalcescu nr. 51, Sector 1 Map
Places are limited and the workshop will be in English.
If you would like to know more and see if this course is for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Madi Mihalcea).
Trainer – Ian Peatey
Ian was born in UK and has a lived in Eastern Europe since 1994 with a successful business career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and more recently as a coach with Coaching Partnership. In 2001 he came across Nonviolent Communication and immediately experienced its transformative approach to life, self and relationships. He has been a internationally Certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication since 2008 and, together with his wife Monica Reu, runs Asociatia Pentru Comunicare Non-Violenta (www.nonviolenta.org).
The price is RON 825 / €185 and you can pay using one of the two options below:
1 Bank transfer
Asociatia Pentru Comunicare Non-Violenta
Cod fiscal: 23665402
IBAN: RO23RZBR0000060010185464, Raiffeisen Bank Baba Novac
We do not want to money to be a barrier to attend this course and, if this is the case for you, please contact me to discuss options. Ian Peatey