A Journey of Transformation (Online)
6 months starting 22nd May 2021
The last year, with the whole world coming to a standstill, brought many of us to a point where we had to reassess most of our life goals and priorities. As the outside world continued to change, it became more and more obvious that you had to resort to some inner strengths that maybe you did not even know you had to keep moving forward.
What if you became even more aware of these strengths? And use them more often and more wisely? Maybe like building and fortifying your own inner treasure box that you could then consciously open and pick what you need to thrive, no matter the circumstances?
This is the quest we invite you to join with this half-year transformational programme. We are honoured to come together as a team to host this experience and accompany you in discovering how to take charge of your life – and Ride the Waves that move you onward.
YOU RECEIVE …
- A total of 12 highly interactive webinars organised into 4 modules with exercises based on:
- Solution Focused Coaching
- Nonviolent Communication
- Coaching Circles
- Buddy system (setting it up and support along the way)
- Regular videos, exercises and other materials in between modules
- (Optional) residential retreat deep in the Carpathian Mountains, in the village of Pestera, between Bucegi and Piatra Craiului.
YOU WILL GET the opportunity to:
- revisit and redefine what’s important for you in life
- become more aware of your inner strengths and resources
- activate and make better use of your nourishing relationships
- create new relationships and tap into a whole new web of support.
And you will be part of a small group (18 participants maximum) to ensure your optimum experience. English Language.
- Arranged individually Kick-off meeting
- 22-23 May 2021 Module I – Set Your Direction in Life
- 3-4 July 2021 Module II – Know Yourself
- 18-19 September 2021 Module III – Know Your Tribe
- 20-21 November 2021 Module IV – Your Way Forward
- 22-25 October 2021 Retreat (optional)
Webinars take place on Saturday (10:00 to 13:00 plus 14:30 to 17:30) and on Sunday ( 10:00 to 13:00) – Eastern European Time.
Contact Us if you have some questions before registering.
Ian was born in UK and has lived in Eastern Europe since 1994 – in Poland and in Romania. In 2001 he came across Nonviolent Communication and immediately experienced its transformative approach to life, self and relationships. He has been an internationally Certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication since 2008 and, together with Monica Reu (his wife), runs Romanian Association for Nonviolent Communication. He is also a Solution Focus Coach. EMAIL
Petra Müller-Demary is founder of SolutionSurfers Romania. She is originally from Germany and has lived in Romania since 1995. Petra has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Human Recources and Management Development. Today she works as an Executive Coach, Team Coach and Business Consultant in various European countries. After several years in an international company she continued her career as an independent consultant and supported the development of her clients with various projects building up her reputation as one of the leading Coaches and Systemic Business Consultants in Romania. EMAIL
Daniela trained as a Solution Focus Coach in 2015 and since the beginning of 2017 she has decided to make this a core area of her work together with Mindfulness Training. She brings over 18 years of experience in communication, marketing, consulting and training, acquired in multinationals, international and third sector organisations in Romania and abroad. Daniela is a strong believer in freedom and making the best of the opportunities that life offers. This is what guides her to support clients in their quest for solutions and a full life they can really enjoy. She has been on an experiential journey of self-discovery for many years and she is dedicated to accompanying other seekers on their paths.
€750 (RON 3,675) for the programme if paid in full or €780 (RON 3,822) if paid in 3 instalments of €260 (RON1,274).
There is an additional €320 (RON1,568) for the optional retreat (including food and 2 nights accommodation).
Please fill in the form below and make your payment online to secure your place.